Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do you ever feel lonely and homeless...you know, like this world is not your home?! I've been feeling that a lot lately...and I think it's because God has been reminding me, this world ISN'T my home!! And it was never meant to be my home...

A new song* I just discovered lately, has been a huge blessing in my life as I'm encouraged where my security rest...and where my TRUE HOME is!! It's beautiful, and I pray you too will be touched as you hear the message...

"I will Be your Home"

Though you are homeless, though you're alone, I will be your home...
Whatever's the matter, whatever's been done, I will be your home...

Chorus:
I will be your home...I will be your home.
In this fearful fallen place, I will be your home.

When time reaches fullness, when I move my hand, I will bring you home...
Home to your own place, in a beautiful land, I will bring you home...

I will bring you home, I will bring you home...
From this fearful fallen place, I will bring you home!

I will bring you HOME....

Praise the Lord that He will soon bring us HOME!!

*Words and music on new album by Christian Berdahl, "A Vision of Heaven." To be released this next month! (I got a pre-released version at ASI!)

No comments: