Friday, May 07, 2010

Sunshiny days...

Just wanted to log on and write a little note. I actually have like at least a half-dozen things I'd like to blog about...and probably will yet! But between work, loving on my little "Korean kiddos" that I live with, and helping out with famiLEE life, or working on ministry projects, I have been soooooo busy, I haven't had time to write much lately. Right now my big push is getting ready for year two of ARME BIBLE CAMP!! We had so many amazing miracles and blessings last year, I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year.

Still loving Oregon to the fullest. Spring here is beautiful!! It rains, it snows, it hails (Yep, just last week - it hailed so hard it covered the ground and looked like SNOW!) And still the sun shines!! You never know exactly what kind of day it will be...and it could change any second. It's definitely an adventure like I've never had before. But it's an adventure I am loving to the fullest.

I still don't know exactly what all God has in store for me up here in the Northwest, but He is growing me and stretching me in ways that are building my life and character, and I'm thankful for what I've been learning. New lessons every day!! And His mercies are new every morning...

Have some exciting plans for the summer...but for now, we'll keep you "wondering" what those are! Stay tuned for more updates & Melodious inspirations to come soooooooon!!!

No comments: