Wednesday, September 01, 2010

ARME Leoni Meadows - More stories to come...


ARME BIBLE CAMP was once again beyond our expectations! God tells us when we make Him first, He will open the windows of Heaven soooo wide that we wont be able to receive all the blessings. And that's what I feel like right now....not enough room to hold or contain all the blessings....

WHY was God sooo good?? The picture above explains it all...because of the power of PRAYER! We have been seeking to surrender and make Him first...and lives are being broken and transformed through Him as they kneel in humble submission and prayer! Praise God!

More report and details coming soon! :-)

2 comments:

Wisconsin Farmgirls said...

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

<3
Chelsea M

Camille said...

Awww, Mel. I'm so glad to hear it went so well. The Lord is so faithful and I can't wait to hear more stories about ARME and how the Lord showed Himself to each of you there!! I have to call you soon! I miss you and want to catch up! Love you lots!