Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Big Day - 3rd True Love filming



Today, rather last minute, we decided to film another episode of "True Love is Worth Waiting For." This time, our testimony sharing would be by Eric and Rachel Nelson who just happened to conveniently be in town this weekend. (I've been trying to figure out how to get their story for a couple months now!!) However, we had to start the big day right...so in order to do that, we had everyone over to our apartment for a pancake breakfast. A first since we moved in!!

As you can imagine, Suzy and I were flipping and burning pancakes to beat the band!!! :-) There's lots more I could say about today...but since "Pictures are worth a thousand words" and I'm short on time for words right now...I'll let the pictures do the talking!!

No comments: