Sunday, June 15, 2008

"I hear wedding bells in the air..."


This last week, we had the special priviledge of hosting a "Bridal Shower" for my dear sister Sunny! The fellowship was wonderful, the food was scrumptious...and as you can see, we had loads of fun! (You would never imagine what beautiful things could be made out of "toilet paper!") Oh yes...and don't say the words "Bride, Wedding or Tim" or you might loose your safety pin! (Another fun game that kept us trying to be creative....I wasn't very good at it though and lost all my pins right in the beginning!)

Thanks Sunny for getting married, so we could celebrate! (Oh yes, and thanks Tim, for asking Sunny to marry you and getting this wonderful ball rolling!!! We love you both and are soo happy for you!)

Enjoy the pictures everyone!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Melody!! Guess who I met in Idaho at Faith Camp?? I met your dear roommate Susie! That was so cool, it's such a small world! Thanks for the note! I love blogging, but it takes up a lot of time reading/writing blogs. It's so fun, though. :D I'm heading to Thailand in 5 days! So exciting! God bless you, girl. Thanks for the prayers. :D