Sunday, July 27, 2008

The big day has come and gone...

Wow...where do I begin? How do I re-cap the joy and excitement, love and enthusiasm, bittersweet moments, and sweat of hard work from the last couple weeks??! Sunny & Tim are finally married.... The day we have prayed about and looked forward to for sooooo long has finally happened!!! Praise the Lord!

The week before the wedding was one of the most fun, but busiest, that I've had for a long time. All my and Sunny's close family came out to California for the occasion, and so we not only worked on preparing for the big day, but took some time to hike and enjoy the beach and a few of Southern California's highlights. Especially enjoyable was getting to hang out more with Tim's mom and sister, who we are now priviledged to call "family" as well.

To see my collection of pictures from the week leading up to the wedding, as well as the BIG EVENT itself, just click on the following link: Sunny and Tim's Big Week and Wedding

After the wedding...while Tim and Sunny headed for their honeymoon, I left California with the Hollands and gang as we headed back to Oklahoma. The journey took a couple days, and we stopped at "White Sands National Monument" along the way in New Mexico! It was beautiful!!! Now I am currently back in Arkansas with the Mason family, and am enjoying some clean fresh air and peace. My head is dizzy from all the activity and still spinning from the excitement, but I know the time apart to rest, re-focus and connect with God and those I love will be a huge blessing!

So enjoy the pictures, and I'll be updating this blog more soon, as God teaches me more exciting lessons. I've got like 5 books I am trying to read this summer during my time off....and am already almost through the first one, so I'll definitely have a few insights to share shortly.

"Come apart and rest awhile..." Mark 6:31

No comments: