Friday, July 11, 2008

"Peace be still..."

Ahhhhh......sweet peace! Sabbath is here....the house is cleaned (better than it's been cleaned in months!) and our family is almost here. (They called a few minutes ago and are about an hour away....) Sunny and I are sooo excited.

It's hard to believe that this week of family fellowship and her marriage to Tim have almost arrived. At the same time, it's a bitter sweet time for me, and I've shed a few tears over the last few days as I've been preparing for the big event. I'm really going to miss having my sister as a "housemate/roommate!" She's been such a blessing to share my home and heart with. At least I know my sacrifice and loss is for a "good cause".....Tim's benefit!!! Yes, he's definitely getting a real treasure in Sunny as his wife....

"I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth..." Ps 34:1

No comments: