Thursday, May 22, 2008

First, you come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses.... Then plant the following, and cultivate daily!

PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:
1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:
1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:
1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:
1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends
4. And most importantly, THYME for God!!

WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE.

*The garden photo at the top is from my Mom's garden in Arkansas!!! She has a real green thumb! I just wish I could be home right now to be helping her out in the garden. But....ho hum....since I can't be....I'll just seek to keep cultivating my own little flower bed....right here in Loma Linda!

No comments: