Friday, May 16, 2008

My new "little" camera...


After much deliberation I have decided to part with my nice big Digital SLR and am going back to something cheaper and more light-weight. (A tiny pocket handheld!) Although I love the quality of the SLR, I'm tired of the hastle of lugging the huge thing up the mountain when I go hiking. I am also tired of drawing soooo much attention when I take pictures. So....back to simple life again!! You can view a few of my first shots with my new little camera above.

1 comment:

MissionSK said...

Hey Girl! How exciting. Not you have something barely fit in your palm! What a change. But I am glad you like it. I just got a camera for my early birthday too! Its canon, like yours, just 8.0 megapixels. Several people chipped in for that and finally I don't have to borrow camere from anyone. :) I am looking forward to see you soon! Love you!