Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My life...

Just thought I'd check this thing out! :-) Thanks, Sunny, for introducing me to the idea.

We've just finished a very busy last two weeks here at OA. But graduation is over now, and the Seniors (sniff sniff) have moved on! I'm excited though, because a couple of them might come back here to Campus next year to work or go to Public college, so that would be cool and we could hang out more then.

Work as a Nurse is going great...I'm working double-shifts right now, and so my days are looooong, but then I have a couple days off before I have to work again! So it is a blessing. It's so wonderful to feel like you are helping people and making a difference in their lives....even if all I am doing is giving them pills or sending them off to different tests. I look forward to the day though, when there will be no more pain, tears, or poop to clean up! ;-)

The summer looks like it will be a busy one....here or there for friends weddings, GC, then Eric and Leslie Retreat Weekend, then to California to be with Sunny and go to ASI! What fun! And in between, I should catch at least a couple days of work...

Well - that's the news for me right now....I thank God for each new day, and look forward to the Adventures it will hold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,
Maybe we can try to keep up to date with each other through this program. I enjoyed reading your blogs too. You got this rolling real fast!
Hope you have a beautiful Sabbath!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, if you want to put a small picture on the right hand side, you have to post that picture on a webpage (perhaps under your personal website) and put in that URL info in your profile options.