Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This past Sabbath one of my dreams came true! I got to go visit the California poppy fields! Of course, it was a natural high. (Smile smile...) I've been wanting to see the poppies ever since I saw pictures of Sunny and Tim's visiting them a few years ago. And let me tell you, this year was spectacular! Just check out the slide show below.

In the morning, I drove up with Sunny and Tim who were going early to meet Tim's parents. Then in the afternoon, part of my Advent Hope gang joined us, and so I also got to have fun with them! What a breath taking wonder those golden poppies were...like fields of gold. If it can be soooo beautiful here...what will Heaven be like??

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things that God hath prepared for them that love Him." I Cor 2:9

No comments: