Sunday, July 26, 2009

Korea Summer Camp - Updates



















Can't believe we've been in Korea almost a week...time is going sooooo quickly, and we are having sooooo much fun!!! 150 kids joined us this past Tuesday, and since then we've had a full schedule of classes, art, fun and games...with lots of singing and stories in between. We have a great group of kids...infact, they say it is the best group they've had at this camp. (I think it's because we prayed sooo much for the kids before they came!!!) We also have a great team of leaders. I'm going to miss them when we separate. I'm soooo busy I don't have time to write more details now, but just wanted to share a few pictures! God is blessing and we are having such a good time!!!! Keep praying for us!!!

Love from Korea, Melody

PS: Hope you enjoy the PHOTOS....I've taken almost 600 so far!!! My teammate Sue thinks she has me beat, but I'm not so sure?? Anyway, as you'll probably figure out, the pics are of the school and the area here (It's beautiful) as well as my wonderful teammates (Sue, Bryan, Kindra, Keeler, Sherri, Megan, Marlena, Chris, Julie, Dave, John, Monica, Mitchell, Michelle) and our directors/leaders family. (Thanks director Jed and Irene and little ones! It's sooo great working with you here!) Stay posted for a slide-show that will be coming!!

No comments: