Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are we in the RIGHT line...the one to see Jesus?


My parents never took me to see Santa Claus (I always thought he was rather silly anyway, to be honest) yet this story touched a special cord in my heart. Inspired by a young child's innocent question...amid all the Christmas and holiday rush, and when dozen of kids are lining up to see the big red man with white beard...we are reminded by a child of who we should really be looking for.

So enjoy as you watch this brief Youtube:


Obviously Christmas has passed now, but as you rush and hurry through the business of this coming new year...ask yourself... "Am I waiting in the wrong lines? Rather than doing this or fretting about that, should I be seeking Jesus?"

Obviously, there are no waiting lines for Jesus...all we have to do is COME...and it's as if there's not another soul in the whole world! Wow!! No waiting line to see Jesus...

No comments: