Monday, June 21, 2010

Blessings in Disguise...

Yes, I'm still pretty sad about losing the iTouch....but as I'm realizing, it can be a blessing in disguise!

So don't cry too much for me! As I've realized without it...I've come to depend too much upon electronics and the "instant answer" when it comes to spiritual searching. I want to find a verse and I look it up instantly on my iTouch, or I want to know an answer and it's there. But now I am being forced to return to the old-fashion method....just thumbing through my concordance and reading my paper-page Bible! Not that these electronic conveniences are bad....but I think we can depend too much upon them. At least I have.

What am I gonna do when I'm out running or hiding in the wilderness someday, and all I have is ME and MY Bible!! Will I know where to find what I need....will I know how to do stuff the old-fashion way??

Well...I'm still sad about losing Mr. iTouch....so you can still cry with me. But I am learning to see the blessing in disguise as well... :-)

It's ok!!

No comments: