Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Perfect Valentine...


I've been a hopeless incurable romantic since I was about five years old. Like so many other girls, I’ve spent hours dreaming and praying about my “perfect valentine” – the guy who would send me a card full of “I love you’s” and a dozen red roses on Valentines.

Well the years have come and gone and I'm way past the age I thought I would still be single! I’ve continued to grow through experiences of both joy and pain, and I still haven’t met my prince charming. But my life is so full and complete in Christ, and I couldn’t be happier! While I haven’t always gotten what I asked God for (I’m still waiting for that guy that will send me a dozen red roses), I have to admit that I’ve gotten so much more than I imagined possible.

Let me tell you about my perfect Valentine...my prayers all these years, and the love that has come true! (Click on "My Perfect Valentine" to read…)

Used by permission of SetApartGirl.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so special! I was very blessed by this Mel. Thank you for sharing!