Thursday, April 19, 2007

Putting my "green muscles" to work again!



Well...I finally am getting some pictures up from my attack on the front flower bed! It was a mass of tangled weeds and shrubbery, and reminded my poor tired green muscles how long it's been since I used a hoe and shovel!! :-) But what an exhilarating feel it brought to succeed and conquer!! I've had a lot going on lately, and haven't always known how I was going to get everything done, so it was a good stress relief too! And as the tasks pile up and my brain tires out, I need the fresh air and hard work every once in a while to bring rejuvination and remind me what life is really all about!!

Yes, you may take the girl away from the country, but you can't ever take the country out of the girl! That's me...always a Country Loven' Girl at heart!!!

No comments: