Friday, August 10, 2007

Well my last few days at home went all too quickly! My sister Rita (who has been gone to Romania all summer) and my sister Sandra (who was working with the Santuary tour group that travels all summer) were getting back home the week after ASI, so I wanted to be sure to see them before I came back to California! So we had a great time together....as a few of the pictures will show. I got to cook Hollands some meals (like old times) and pretend we were having a party....and Sandra and I even got to go out for an Imax movie and Ice-Cream! (Something I probably haven't done since last time I saw her!)

Leaving was hard and usually I cry my eyes out every time I say goodbye...but for some reason this time, I didn't! Yes, I was sad to go...but I guess more and more I am able to accept the changes that are taking place in our lives, and I find myself looking forward to the adventures that God keeps bringing across my path! So....back to California I came...without tears, but instead with a smile! :-)

My first exciting surpise was only a day away...but I'll blog about that in the following entry!

No comments: