Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bible times Sanctuary comes to town...


This past week, the life-size model of the Mosiac Sanctuary (otherwise known as "Messiah's Mansion") came to Ventura CA, about 2 hours away from Loma Linda. Since my Mom and Dad Holland were part of the tour team, I was extra motivated to go see them, as well as taking a bunch of our friends from Advent Hope up on Sabbath. As you can see by the pictures, it was a real blessing!

It was also good to have some time with just Mom and Dad and Sunny and Tim and I. We went out to eat, talked, and had fun trying on Mom's new glasses and taking pictures. The sanctuary will be out here for another week, so I'm still promoting it to everyone. However, Mom had to fly back to OKC today, so she's gone now. I took her to the airport this morning! I would have really cried hard, except I know it will only be a month before we'll all be together again for the Holidays. Although brief, our time together was such a blessing!

1 comment:

MissionSK said...

I feel very much missed.... lol. Gald u got to do that.