Sunday, January 13, 2008

What do you know?? More pictures...


Here's a few more pictures of our fun adventures! It's been so much fun to hang out with my family again for a bit. Mother and daddy are as alive and vivacious as ever, and my brothers are growing up to be quite the men! On one of our hikes, Homer was behind me walking rather quietly, which is unusual. "Whatcha thinking about Homer?" I asked. "Oh not much!" he replied. "I was just reviewing some of the chapters in Matthew that I've memorized!" (Can you believe it...I have a brother that could be off watching movies or playing video games (like the rest of the world) but instead, he chooses to use his spare time memorizing the Bible. He has the entire book of Matthew memorized as well as many other verses! That's called laying up treasure in your heart for sure!) Daniel is doing the same, and they are such sweet gentlemen to be around. I'm soo proud of my brothers!!

Hope you enjoy a bit more of a tour as you visit the Ozarks in my slide show! If you ever want a personal tour, I'd be happy to show you around... ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the whole book of Matthew! I'm jealous....