Friday, December 08, 2006

Musical Memories

Just came back from a beautiful evening of music with the Oklahoma Academy musical groups! Wow! They did such a good job...and it reminded me of all the beautiful Christmases that I've spent here at OA over the years, helping with the programs, singing in the choir, playing in the Bell Choir. It's hard to believe that it's been over 12 years now since I graduated...time moves on!

Above is a picture of part of the magical beautiful decorations they set up...and below are pictures of my time in Arkansas and the huge ice storm that we had come through!

Tomorrow (Sabbath) I'll be going with Hollands to more OA music concerts at some churches several hours away. So I get to hear this program 2 more times before the weekend is over. Ahhhhh.......how priviledged I am! (Thanks Holland Family, for encouraging me to come along and enjoy the memories!)

No comments: