Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A taste of Heaven...

As most people know, I love the jungle, I love flowers, I love being with the Hollands, and I love taking pictures! Well, last night I got the best of all worlds, as we took advantage of a free trip to Oklahoma City's Crystal Bridge...one of the most scenic and beautiful little inside gardens that I've ever been in. Each time we visit, I find myself filled with new awe and wonder at the beauty of God's creation, the delicate flowers, the lush vegetation, and the rippling waterfalls. The only problem was, every one else in OKC was also taking advantage of the "free admission" as well. So it was very crowded. But up in heaven, just imagine, there will be plenty of space for all...and the beauty will never run out!

Reminds me of the verse, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man the things that God has prepared for them that love Him." I Cor 2:9

(See pictures above!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

This picture is BEAUTIFUL!
Miss you!
Bethany