Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fruit Maniacs...








We decided to have a special vespers at our place again this weekend! I'm still new here in this community and don't know lots of people, but it was still fun. While Jed (Obba) planned a great Bible study, I set to work planning a special delicious "Fruit-ah-licious" meal! One of my best friends, Season, was in town visiting, so we had a blast working together on food and catching up on life! Irene also helped a lot with putting it all together as well. As you can see...I love being creative...even with food! (ha ha!) And making these fruit pizzas was a blast. I haven't had a chance to be creative like this since Loma Linda days... hosting big groups. What fun!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! Don't get too hungry...


Think maybe Season and I should go into business together???? I think that would be fun to do, don't you??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great. If you do go into business, please send me a fruit platter to GA only in person!!

Sarah said...

MAJOR YUM!!!!!

Staci said...

Melody, I'd love to know what recipe you use for the fruit pizza crust and pudding on top.