Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny days in Oregon...with my sister Sunny!



Boy have I been spoiled the last couple weeks! (Not that the Lee family doesn't spoil me - they do all the time!) But these last two weeks I had my own personal visitors....what a treat!

First my dear Season came (see "Fruit Maniac's" post below)...and incidentally, while she was here, it turned Spring! (Yes, Season comes and the season's go....) Then Sunny came....and the sunshine came out!!!! :-) It had been raining almost all week...and was originally forecast to rain the rest of the week when Sunny was to be here. But I knew Sunny wanted to see the Oregon Coast, and have some sunshine...and God answered our prayers!!!

How nice it has been to have my "little" Korean sister come to visit me here in beautiful Oregon! She actually came to record OYC for Audioverse...but since I'm here now...she came a couple days early so we could spend time together. So I showed her all around and we got to spend a good part of one day driving down the North part of the Oregon coast, walking on the beach...and enjoying the beautiful ferns and greenery of spring. It was heavenly and so peaceful! We even stopped and toured the Tillamook Cheese Factory! (What facinating experience for vegans, for sure! Ha ha! But hey, now I know how they make cheese...it's quite a process.)

Anyway...now...Season has gone...and so has the sunshine...it's raining again! But I don't care...I'm still "Singing in the rain" as one of my favorite line's goes...and I'll soon be off to Canada for "Acts for Christ" which is now only a few hours drive away.

Yes indeed...it is a blessing to be in the Northwest! And I look forward to sharing this experience with many others.

No comments: