Sunday, July 15, 2007

A weekend of Socials!!!


Well...it probably appears once again...that all we do around here is eat and socialize! But I promise that's not all there is to life...it just happens to be what I take pictures of! :-) And to be sure, this weekend was another big weekend with all that was going on!

It started off with Friday night supper at MaryAnn's, then Sabbath we had potluck again (about 75 people in attendance), and this morning (Sunday) we hosted a wedding shower for Curtis and Janine! Wow!! That was a lot of cooking and cleaning! But I love having people around ("The more the Merrier" as some say!), so we had a lot of fun!

The pics above will give you a little taste of our weekend, and I'll write more thoughts on life later, when I'm not tired. Tomorrow will be another early day as TJ and MaryAnn and I are going backpacking again with our canned food and potatoes (and whatever we can find to load down our packs), so for now, I'll say "goodnight!" ;-)

No comments: