Sunday, February 11, 2007

First Filming with New Equipment

Well, God has really been blessing with CCBN. This past month we got all our new equipment, made possible by a $20,000 donation last Dec 24th!! And today....TODAY we did our first filming with all the professional equipment! God really really blessed!

Today was also the first filming of a series that I've been working on called, "True Love is worth waiting for." This is a program that seeks to share the true love stories of married couples and also the amazing things that God can do in our lives when we seek to give our lives (even our love life) to Him!!!

My first couple to interview was Greg and Heather Steinke, and they had a powerful and beautiful love story and testimony!! Be watching www.creatorscall.org to see the full testimony within the next few weeks. It had all of us, even our technical crew spell bound...

Today was a loooong day! Woke up at 4am (because I couldn't sleep...don't ask me why?), then got up at 5 to get the day started. Had Bible study at 7am with a couple girls, and left for filming at 8am. We didn't finish filming till 3pm...so I'm tuckered out! But then I needed to go to the "Nedley Depression Recovery Planning Session." We're holding a series in several weeks, and I am part of the planning team! So I still didn't get home till almost 5pm. But Praise God, it went well!!!! I could give more commentary. As you know I have the gift of "verbose." But that will be for later...for now, I'm headed to bed!

1 comment:

Beth said...

looking forward to watching it!!!!!