Sunday, May 13, 2007

And now to my "adopted Mom" whose love I could never "FRO-GET"



Mom, you and I and frogs have a lot of stories we could tell, don't we??! ;-)

I just want to take this opportunity to tell you (and all of the world that will listen) what a blessing and inspiration you have been and are to me! From taking me under your wings when I was a little high-school student many years ago, to opening up your home and heart, and giving me another place to call my own!!!! You've been there sooo many times just when I needed you over the last 15 years! Your stability, godly wisdom and love have made an incredible difference in my life and in who God is leading me to become!! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for being my "second" Mom!!! Thank you for WHO you are...and most importantly, thank you for pointing my eyes to who HE is!!!! I will be forever grateful!!!

No comments: