Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to TWO of my MOST Favorite and influential women in my life!!!


First I want to say THANK YOU to my mom whose "genes" I wear! ;-)

You are one of the most amazing and incredible women I know...who loves without condition, and whose vibrancy and love of life are contagious! Even despite the years of physical pain...you are my inspiration... the energizer bunny that keeps on going!!! ;-) I hope when I reach 55, I'll still be as active and ambitious and daring as you! (Climbing mountains and trees, planting gardens, digging into scripture, loving as many people as you can, sharing encouragement and understanding, and as industrious and productive as people half your age!!) I'm sooo proud to call you "Mother" and we all (Homer, Daniel, Faith, and Daddy) are soooo blessed to have you in our lives! In fact, I can't imagine what life would be like without you!!!! Thankfully, we have all eternity to spend together!!!

Happy Mother's Day to a one-of-a-kind!!! I love you!

No comments: