Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back to the Ozarks

Well, I came home to the REAL country...about an hour and a half from civilization way out in the Ozark paradise! It was such a beautiful peaceful drive up through the mountains, and the fall colors were glorious. Since I'm working in San Diego right now, I'm kinda in "season withdrawals" since we really don't have the signs of fall there. So it has been nice to catch up on some of the color and cool crisp air both at home in Oklahoma and back here in Arkansas.

My grandma has been really sick, so that is the main reason I came back to Arkansas on this trip. I was hoping my dad and Homer would be back from their forestry job up in Minnesota, but they come back next week. Oh well. At least I got to surprise mother and grandma and Daniel! We had a good time, and it was awesome to catch up on life a little face to face, rather than over the phone.

Again, I am sooo blessed to have such a great family and support network!!

No comments: