Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day out with Mom

Well, Mrs. Holland and I had a blast...and boy was she surprised! We took off bright and early, and she had no idea where we were going, although she sure tried to guess! And as I headed south on I-35 toward Ardmore, her choice narrowed. But she was still surprised when we pulled up at the YMCA and I told her we were gonna play Racquetball. But it was good exercise and we had a blast, and as usual, she made me work hard. Mrs. Holland is a natural at hitting the ball...and I'm still learning. But it was fun!

Then we went out to Vege's to eat lunch. Then in the afternoon, after 1 more game of racquetball, I took her to the "Therapy Station" for a massage. Actually, we both had one. It was fun to be in the same room together and the therapist were really good. So it was a perfect ending on our day out.

The rest of the weekend went great, although it was too short. And now I'm getting ready to have to tell Holland's goodbye, as I head back to California's concrete jungle!

No comments: