Monday, October 16, 2006

Wait ~ I'm behind!!!

Wow! It's been forever since I've made any post on my blog...where has the time gone! I finally left my little cozy corner in Oklahoma, and ventured out again...first to TX for my first Travel Nursing job, then to Kenya Africa to do Evangelism. I am now working as a "Travel Nurse" in San Diego California. I'm in the process, Lord willing, of becoming part of a full-time ministry. The Lord has been teaching me many lessons the last few months, and I am excited to see what He has around the corner. I will try to keep more updates on my life and thoughts and the lessons He has been teaching me. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths..." Prov 3:5,6

No comments: