Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Car Break-in

This last week has taught me some more lessons along the road of self-surrender. Came up to visit Sunny for the weekend at LLU, and had my car broken into. MY CAR!!!! Of all cars! I know it happens to other people all the time, but to me? Well...yes, even to me! But even through this small trial (and it is small) God has given me more of His strength and grace to trust Him and to rejoice that He is still looking after me and is in control. I lost my medical equipment, and a very precious notebook from my nursing days at Southern, as well as my favorite CD's and a few other odds and ends, and am having to rent a car to drive back and forth to San Diego to work, while my car is in repair shop. But...I also lost some awesome witnessing books, that were in my medical backpack, so I pray that whoever took them will read them and be changed. Only God knows why it was "my car" that was hit! I will praise and trust Him.

No comments: