Tuesday, June 05, 2007

CCBN comes to our house!!


How's that for FOUR slide shows in one day!!! Well...needless to say, as the following slide shows and pictures will show, I have been very busy lately! (And you thought since I was off work, I could take it slower! Yeah right!!)

Yesterday we filmed at our place...Scott's testimony, and then Jason and Janel's love story and how God brought them to the truth! It was a real blessing....in fact, I'm not sure how we're gonna cut down much of what they said...so we might have a looong program! ;-)

Alisha is gone for a few days to take care of some legal matters...so now, besides catching up on my blog, I'm trying to get caught up on some stuff for CCBN as well as plan the schedule and adventures for the next few weeks. Mom and Dad Holland are coming out next week to spend with Sunny and I, so we're real excited about that! Then not long after that I leave to go to Whitney and then the Youth Conference at Weimar! So no moss will be growing under my feet any time soon...just anycase anyone was hoping! ;-)

Hope you enjoy the pics from the last week of Adventures.

PS: Jen, I know I didn't get this "picture report" up the same day....but hopefully the "day after" is good enough to qualify! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed ... but I guess the "day after" we'll have to do! lol! =D Love ya Mel!

-Jen