Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Creator's Call Filming Trip to Colorado!!!


This last week in Colorado was such a powerful growing experience spiritually!! I don't even know how to describe it! We got some awesome scenic footage as well as many life-transforming Biblical messages that I know are going to impact many people. I praise the Lord for Eric and Leslie and their stand for truth!!!

Not sure what my favorite memory would be from the week? Was it watching Alisha bloom and blossom under the power of God and the love of godly peers? Was it having her hug me sooo tight I could hardly breath as she told me she'd never been sooo happy in all her life! (Better than any drug high she'd ever had!) Was it being convicted and compelled to step up "higher" as Eric talked and brought the Bible to life? Was it talking and crying with Amie as we shared our desires and dreams to serve God more fully? Was it basking in the glory of God's creation, watching the Elk, enjoying the Colorado mountain air and overwhelming beauty of the rockies? Was it the heartfelt prayer gatherings that lasted sometimes up to 4 hours and gave us all a new meaning of the word "Communion with God." Was it praying half the night as I drove during the wee hours of the morning as we headed home? Was it the warmth and grandeur of Zion National Park? Or was it laughing our heads off as Dave and Amie argued over how to drive "properly" and not get a ticket. Maybe I can't pin-point a specific favorite memory...for it was ALL of these!!!

Yes, as you can see by the pictures! This trip was a real blessing...in a larger way than I could ever describe!! But though words are inadequate...I will keep trying!

*For more info on the "Set-Apart Life" Ministry of Eric and Leslie Ludy, go to: www.setapartlife.com

No comments: